urban/contemporary art

If you have anything for sale, advertise it here

Moderator: ben306

Re: urban/contemporary art

Postby Paki Spaki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:32 pm

my names spelt keiron and you could have used abit of colour,,

no goats for me, im not in to animals.

and the only thing you do is sit manboobs, the weight of your over sized flabby skin is to heavey for them pegs of yours,,

how was your interview on supersized turned superskiny?
Paki Spaki

Reputation point: -20

Postby Lostboy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Your slander is worse than the old user Christ.
Lostboy

Reputation point: 20

Postby Ian Watkins » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:35 am

Hey Jaffa your grammar is improving now i've oust you out :tu:
Ian Watkins

Reputation point: 25

Postby Paki Spaki » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:21 pm

oh reallu. well i beda talk like a paki then inot. allah would like me now im prettending to be english and dat init.. being a paki spaki and all.. oh wait.. im a ginger paki spaki thats actually a coon.. a paki ginger cokn spaki. coon spaki paki ginger..

ginger coon paki spaki coon ginger cunt.. fuck you....
Paki Spaki

Postby Lostboy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Seriously, what the fuck are you on about?

I'm not even joking now mate I honestly feel sorry for you, you seem like one of them people that got bullied all the way through school because you were the only one that found your jokes funny and no one would hang around with you because you're ginger and cant pronounce words like 'Yellow' instead you say 'Lellow' you probably say 'Pacific' instead of 'Specific'. OK so the occasional spelling error/typo/mispronunciation is acceptable but I bet you never learn.

I bet you have a lellow glow to your teeth too, the one all gingers seem to have and you fidget when talking to people because you're nervous you might mess up making a friend when really they're just having a laugh at your expense but you're too desperate to notice.

I would hug you in sympathy but I bet, like all gingers, you have that weird smell about you, no one can explain what it smells like but they know if the colour ginger had a scent, that would be it!

I hope I'm wrong but, just, aw mate you just need a friend, I understand.
Lostboy

Postby Ian Watkins » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:52 pm

get a blow up doll
Ian Watkins

Postby Paki Spaki » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Manbeast wrote:Seriously, what the fuck are you on about?

I'm not even joking now mate I honestly feel sorry for you, you seem like one of them people that got bullied all the way through school because you were the only one that found your jokes funny and no one would hang around with you because you're ginger and cant pronounce words like 'Yellow' instead you say 'Lellow' you probably say 'Pacific' instead of 'Specific'. OK so the occasional spelling error/typo/mispronunciation is acceptable but I bet you never learn.

I bet you have a lellow glow to your teeth too, the one all gingers seem to have and you fidget when talking to people because you're nervous you might mess up making a friend when really they're just having a laugh at your expense but you're too desperate to notice.

I would hug you in sympathy but I bet, like all gingers, you have that weird smell about you, no one can explain what it smells like but they know if the colour ginger had a scent, that would be it!

dick,,, im not ginger,, i dont have yellow teeth, and i dont smell like a ginge either,, now as for being bullied,, nah cant really say i was as a child, nor as a teen,, i was made to be classed as the ring leader with the shep flocking to the shepherd and all that,,

as for spelling i am dislexic, i do try but then, cant really say i gave a fuck if i spell wrong tbh, not as if im getting a gcse out of conversing with you cunts is it,

and i wouldnt want a hug from you, let alone warrent letting you in to my personal zone, keeping numpties like you further than arms length is something i would appreciate,,

because like them ginger smells you talk highly off, fat smell is equally the same,,, and if im not mistaken, your no stick insect are you

cilitbang them crease folds, may disinfect them bedsores abit for you,,
Paki Spaki

Postby Paki Spaki » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Helen Punto wrote:get a blow up doll

get a euthanasia visit booked. and enjoy the long relaxing holiday.
Paki Spaki

Postby Ian Watkins » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:07 pm

You still taking videos of your boxer dog shagging your wife?
Ian Watkins

Postby Lostboy » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Paki Spaki wrote:
Manbeast wrote:Seriously, what the fuck are you on about?

dick,,, im not ginger,, i dont have yellow teeth, and i dont smell like a ginge either,, now as for being bullied,, nah cant really say i was as a child, nor as a teen,, i was made to be classed as the ring leader with the shep flocking to the shepherd and all that,,

as for spelling i am dislexic, i do try but then, cant really say i gave a fuck if i spell wrong tbh, not as if im getting a gcse out of conversing with you cunts is it,

and i wouldnt want a hug from you, let alone warrent letting you in to my personal zone, keeping numpties like you further than arms length is something i would appreciate,,

because like them ginger smells you talk highly off, fat smell is equally the same,,, and if im not mistaken, your no stick insect are you

cilitbang them crease folds, may disinfect them bedsores abit for you,,

I couldn't really be arsed to read all of that so I just read the end.

Yes I am a bit chubby, I love beer, crisps, fried eggs and bacon (fucking LOVE bacon) but apart from the beer I have all the bad things in moderation, most of the time, and I'm not shy to spend half an hour on the treadmill with the vast majority of that as running, I also have a physical job lifting 50kg casks in and out the back of the van, down stairs into cellars (some landlords wont open the hatch the cunts) and I've spent many a weekend hoisting engines into and out of the back of vans/in and out of engine bays yadda yadda yadda

So although I am a fatty, I'm certainly not the most unfit person in the world. I aspire to be like Ponytailed Balken though, a hunk of a man with a penchant for gore videos.
Lostboy

Previous

Return to For Sale