Making that next step....

A place for Jay to post many pictures of empty warehouses as well as other to post pictures and discuss the geekier aspects of photography.

Moderator: ben306

Postby Albino-Jay » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Hugh Jeers wrote:Give golf up. It's a good walk spoiled.

Where do you play? I played Haigh Hall but usually do the 9 holer near me..

used to play a lot of pitch n putt as a youngster, getting back into it, been playing heaton mersey pitch n putt a lot in the week then william wrie in flixton. Like I said just getting backinto it then going to hit afew more courses. Loving it at the mo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LM wrote:but when my tripod's fully extended, I can't see the view finder without being on my tip toes
Albino-Jay

Reputation point: 5

Postby nath69uk » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:11 am

Jaffa you big gay bear, did you meet Gemma?
nath69uk

Reputation point: 0

Postby Hugh Jeers » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 am

Albino-Jay wrote:used to play a lot of pitch n putt as a youngster, getting back into it, been playing heaton mersey pitch n putt a lot in the week then william wrie in flixton. Like I said just getting backinto it then going to hit afew more courses. Loving it at the mo

It's an expensive hobby. I enjoy it, even though I'm very hit and miss :pmsl: Used to go with the neighbour, but upset him because I didn't pipe him off when he was showing me his new Callaway driver... :roll:
Hugh Jeers

Reputation point: -5

Postby Jaffa » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:04 am

nath69uk wrote:Jaffa you big gay bear, did you meet Gemma?

Yes. Will be meeting them at the venue in a few weeks hun x
Jaffa

Reputation point: 10

Postby Albino-Jay » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Hugh Jeers wrote:It's an expensive hobby. I enjoy it, even though I'm very hit and miss :pmsl: Used to go with the neighbour, but upset him because I didn't pipe him off when he was showing me his new Callaway driver... :roll:

hmmm it can be expensive looking at the price of some courses, but at the min it's not too bad. William wrie is a municipal one and only costs £14 a round or £5.50 all day mondays so we usually go after work.

I'm just using a bit of a mis match set of clubs atm bt it'll do till i decide to get some decent ones.

Proper frustrating though when you mess up knowing full well you can hit some much better shots. Nearly had a hole in one the other day 140 yarder with an 8 iron and it landed at the cup hit the flag and bounced out was gutted :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LM wrote:but when my tripod's fully extended, I can't see the view finder without being on my tip toes
Albino-Jay

Reputation point: 5

Previous

Return to Photography Discussion