I think.......

A place for Jay to post many pictures of empty warehouses as well as other to post pictures and discuss the geekier aspects of photography.

Moderator: ben306

I think.......

Postby Albino-Jay » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:51 pm

We should have a BTTOS Photo comp.

I'd be happy to keep on top of it etc if nobody else can be arsed. Was a fun little thing on LM's site but due to him swallowing pints of baby batter from black schlongs he nuked ANW and we no longer have one. And the comp on TP is too good lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LM wrote:but when my tripod's fully extended, I can't see the view finder without being on my tip toes
Albino-Jay

Reputation point: 5

Postby LM » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:53 pm

The competitions on TalkPhotography are fucking madness, they get like 150 entries a month....atleast.

What we could do, to get everyone involved, is instead of having one person each month sort the competition out, make it the winner of each month, sorts it out. So Jay, if you started it off, whoever wins would take over, and it'd be their responsibility to collect all the photos in etc, and post up the poll for voting, and so on....

Could work?
LM

Reputation point: 0

Postby Albino-Jay » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:54 pm

LM wrote:The competitions on TalkPhotography are fucking madness, they get like 150 entries a month....atleast.

And the shots entered are fucking mental. There is some seriously awesome photographers on that site.

I like the nudes and glamour section.......oh yeah :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LM wrote:but when my tripod's fully extended, I can't see the view finder without being on my tip toes
Albino-Jay

Postby Kev_Mk3 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 pm

ill have a go
[url=http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/bryshagskids/KevG.jpg]Image
[/URL]
Kev_Mk3

Postby LM » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 pm

Was telling Mike about that the other night, you seen Jason Coles photos? It's only mainly him who posts in there, but FUCK. ME. that guy has got it bang on.

He lives in Australia, his job is to photograph half naked girls for magazines, he's got an uber set up of gear, he lives in Australia, he takes photos of half naked girls all day....did I mention his job is to take photos of half naked girls?
LM

Postby Albino-Jay » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:01 pm

LM wrote:Was telling Mike about that the other night, you seen Jason Coles photos? It's only mainly him who posts in there, but FUCK. ME. that guy has got it bang on.

He lives in Australia, his job is to photograph half naked girls for magazines, he's got an uber set up of gear, he lives in Australia, he takes photos of half naked girls all day....did I mention his job is to take photos of half naked girls?

That's the one I was trying to remember to mention lol

Daaaayam them girls he shoots are gorgeous, he's awesome at his job. Looks like a rapist though.

I was looking at them light things he uses. cost atleast 5k each lol just for the power packs!

Jason Cole wrote:Something hot about pigtails and a dirty garage...

Image Image

Jason Cole wrote:Shot this for FHM the two Girls Next Door Winners from two past years.

Actual Magazine Image

Behind the Scenes (it was a fun shoot!!!)

Jason Cole wrote:Image

This was published in FUEL Magazine.

Jason Cole wrote:Stacey-Lee last year :-)

Jason Cole wrote:As a rule i never touch models, but on this shoot (it was for FHM - Under the Sheets section) the models insisted i get a photo with them.. i like it, but i think i sort of spoil the photo a bit... lol

Do you have a good model shot with you in it? post it!!!

Image Image

see rapist look-a-like lol

Probably the 2nd best job in the world.

Behind working on topgear thrashing supercars about all day lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Albino-Jay

Postby LM » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:06 pm

He does weddings aswell, have you seen any of those shots? Fuck a duck, they're the best i've seen.
LM

Postby simon justin nixon » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Think it would be an awesome idea, will sort out the sub section tonight with sy, so we have a discussion room, and a pictures room, and then we can sort out some comps. I think this section could fill the gap that LM's site left when he closed it?
simon justin nixon

Reputation point: 15

Postby ben306 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Quality, Ill have to get Rob back on here.

Hes just done some crackers from ford fair

Rob206GTI wrote:Did anyone go to Ford Fair at Silverstone on Sunday? I went down with one of my mates (5tew 180 on here) who sold his 206 GTI180 last year and bought a Ford Focus ST2. The show was excellent and to say that I was impressed, both by its size and the quality of the cars on show, would be a massive understatement.

Trying to pick a fav car of the show was pretty much impossible given that there were so many great cars. One thing for sure though was that I came home wanting to part ex the 207 for a Focus ST. lol

As usual, I took plenty of photos and I've included some of my favs below. All the photos I took can be found on my website at the link below. Go to the "What's New" section and select the Ford Fair 2008 gallery. The link will take you straight there.

Website: [url=[URL]http://www.robmcdougall.net]www.robmcdougall.net[/URL[/url]]

Rob206GTI wrote:Image

Robs covering my Bro's wedding ;)
ben306

Postby Liss » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:08 pm

i miss the comps

Jason Cole is an awsome photographer
Liss

Postby Diz » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Sounds a good idea. I might get back into it.
Diz

Return to Photography Discussion