V.Fast Saxo VTS

If you have anything for sale, advertise it here

Moderator: ben306

V.Fast Saxo VTS

Postby SyKaTurbo » Thu May 05, 2005 9:23 am

On behalf of a good mate. I will vouch for this car, its a minter.

My saxo VTS will be for sale in a few months, as I am going back to uni in September to do a masters. I’m not desperate to sell it, and with the money that I have spent their is a strong argument to store it for a year or just use it at weekends like I virtually am doing now, as I have a shed of a punto to do the supermarket trips in (no parking dents in my VTS thanks very much!).
But with the fees and stuff I should probably be sensible for once and sell it to raise some cash.

I thought I would post this up now as often people have cars they need to sell themselves before they are in a position to buy. So if anyone would like to come and view it or have a chat they can do and then they have time to raise the cash.

Some of you may have seen it at the shows last year, but its had loads done since then. I’ve listed the mods below, all the mechanical stuff ( i.e the hard stuff!) is done but the fun stuff like the interior is not quite finished, I need to trim the stripped interior to match the cobra buckets and fit the lightweight install that I have made, but its near enough there. Its gonna look awesome. Since the car will just have been completed too, it wont need a thing doing to it, you can just turn up to a show and pose.

Included is my Cobra radar detector and the S22 VTS private reg plate.

Spec:

1998 1.6 16v phase 1 VTS

70,000 miles on the clock but only 2,000 on rebuilt engine.
Engine was rebuilt to 160 bhp spec by ABP motor sport at the start of 2005 (receipts to prove) this included all new gaskets and belts. The engine makes this power on standard cams, so no worries towards reliability, drivability etc… it also has better fuel economy than standard (if you don’t drive at 6000rpm everywhere)

The car goes like a rocket, its not been on a track, but a quick blast up the strip at trax saw a 0-60 in 6.7 secs and I was taking it easy as it was a hot day. And that was on the old spec engine map before the rebuild. Also the whole standard interior was in!

It’ll have no problem going off the clock, the acceleration at 90mph is like most cars at 30mph. Obviously times are open to debate, but if anyone fancies a blast in it then you will be impressed.

Engine:

• KnN cone filter
• Procomp (genuine!) carbon fibre induction cooler, I’m sure you know how rare these are!
• Dastek piggyback ECU – mapped for current engine spec and rolling roaded at 160bhp (copies of session available to doubters!)
• GMC 4-2-1 mainifold
• Janspeed stainless steel straight through group N exhaust with ABP magnex De-cat pipe.
• New splitfire triple Platinum spark plugs
• Group N engine and gearbox mounts
• Momo Upper Strut brace
Also loads of shiney polished bits like battery cover, fuesbox covers, break res covers etc, will fit them as soon as the car is 100% finished.

Chassis

• GMC springs/Bilstein dampers upfront
• Rear torsion bar lowered to match with matching bilstein dampers
• Brand new EBC turbo groove discs and greenstuff pads, 5.1 fluid.
• 15â€ÂÂ
Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!
SyKaTurbo

Reputation point: 0

Postby simon justin nixon » Thu May 05, 2005 1:02 pm

Love the car mate, but your mate's got a pic of your missus in his photobucket from Heaven and Hell :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:
simon justin nixon

Reputation point: 15

Postby KR15 MK4 » Thu May 05, 2005 2:18 pm

if only i had the money!!!!! fucking love every bit of that car nice!!!
Kris
Private Pyle

Audi A4 1.8 Turbo Sport 163bhp

KR15 MK4

Postby SyKaTurbo » Thu May 05, 2005 2:30 pm

lol its true Mike he has. I use his photobucket now and again. Forgot about that pic lol.

Its a really nice motor. Proper roadrace machine. When we went to look at it i told him to part with the cash or i would and i aint a big fan of saxo's.

Someone is gonna get a nice motor if it sells. I reckon if someone turned up with 4k cash it would go.
Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!
SyKaTurbo

Postby mattbuk » Thu May 05, 2005 7:08 pm

If I was looking for one I'd have it
mattbuk

Postby DanG » Thu May 05, 2005 11:57 pm

nice. noticed a flyer for urban racing in their. their not so bad their. Daves a sound guy and that orian they got is fukin stupidly fast.
DanG

Return to For Sale