Porsche 944

If you have anything for sale, advertise it here

Moderator: ben306

Porsche 944

Postby Mad-Dan » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:43 am

For Sale -

1984 porsche 944 pre-ovel

showing 88K which i beleive to be true, loads of old MOT's loads of bills for replacement parts and a bill for replacement cam and balance shaft belts less than 4000 miles ago. car is taxed till the end of the year and MOT'd till next july some time.

inside -
mint condition half leather with a few subtle mods i.e. the steering wheel, pedal extentions, center arm rest, S2 gear leaver, clock rings, ect ect ect

outside -
very good condition, personaly i think it could do with a good polish but I'm sure if you ask anyone who's seen it, they will tell you it's pritty close to mint

engine -
standard baring a cone filter, no oil leaks, water leaks or noise's

its got the 16" boxster wheels with custom CNC machined spacers, all these were purchased new at a cost of around £2k with the tires

tires are all good, alarm, immobiliser, rear belts fitted and its on a none ageing plate

as its a preovel model, it has a bit more power and torque, and NO driver or environmental aids, so there for you need to be able to drive propper to own it, you get no power stearing, no abs and no anti skid you also dont get rear belts (these have been fitted sinse tho) or a cat and the steering is a "quick rack"

it goes well and handles awesome, has a CD player and to be honest has been very very well looked after.

Idealy I'm looking to swap or P/X but may take a sensable offer, cars valued at £3000 but would concider an offer around £2k if your not a complete toss pot and have cash to back your offer up.

NOTE to any half intrested parties
NO it doesnt cost a fortune to run, No its not heavey on petrol, NO its not expencive to insure and cost's me less than a 1.2 corsa, Yes parts are easy to get hold of, Yes parts are cheep and YES it is fun to drive

My only reason for selling is I have no off road parking at the moment and the local scrotes see a porsche and think its worth a million quid.
anyway, a few pictures

Mad-Dan

Reputation point: 0

Return to For Sale