Celica GT-i

If you have anything for sale, advertise it here

Moderator: ben306

Celica GT-i

Postby Cexy_ratt » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:37 pm

91 Celica GT-i, 69,500 miles, regualary serviced, new sports clutch, release bearing etc in feb 06. New brake pads on the front, green stuff on the back which are still in good order ( all disks a1).
New KYB Excel G shocks and Fensport Springs in March 06, lowered 35mm.
Ace Manta 17' twin blade type alloys, 215/40/17 tyres all in excellent order, new set of MCGaurd Locking nuts. Orginal alloys and bolts included in sale
Tinted rear lights and jap style number plate, this is a UK car though.
Engine just been tuned up on the gas analyser, co2 levels unburnt fuel etc. all totally fine..no probs at all, doesnt smoke , use oil water etc, starts first time. New Sparks and dizzy / rotor arm fitted
Toyota alarm, spare key and fob. Toyota 6 cd channged and orginal double din headunit. All the electrics work fine, no faults on the ABS system, no oil leaks etc..
Drivers seat bolster starting to wear, will try and sort it before sale.
No rust or bubbles on paint, these cars galvanised anyway, wax oiled under neith from new.
i am the 2nd owner from new, all mots mileage confirmed, lots of MR T history. Long MOT, next june. Tax goes at the end of oct 06
Pics are in members cars otherwise let me know and i will email / pm you some
looking for £1500, pm me or email [email protected]. If you wanna view i am in preston.

pics http://www.bttos.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10179&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Cexy_ratt

Reputation point: 0

Return to For Sale