5x Z20LET engines for sale from £850

If you have anything for sale, advertise it here

Moderator: ben306

5x Z20LET engines for sale from £850

Postby Captain Meowmix » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Buy with confidence as I do not state all my engines are "mint" - I am honest with the fact that some of them have their faults and some of them do not! If it's faulty I will list it as such.

***Z20LET Package 1
*** - 234bhp, 274lb/ft torque with dyno graph to prove. This is the quickest of the 5 engines!!

From a 2001 Astra Coupe Turbo. Has reciepts for a top end rebuild in 2008 (headset, gaskets, timing belt, rollers) and more reciepts for a coilpack, AFM, various filters, service parts etc...

Package consists of assembled engine, manifolds, turbo, loom, ecu, transponder, keychip, clutch, flywheel, engine mount, aircon pump, rad pack with fans, induction kit and cold air feed

ECU is believed to be remapped, which tallies with the dyno results. I'm also told it has a Courtenay fast road clutch.

Engine is very quick with no knocks, misfires or rattles but does smoke (likely the valve stem seals which can be DIY fixed very cheaply, I believe without taking the head off). Hence price is reduced from £1295 to just £850 for the complete package. be quick!

***Z20LET Package 2***

Has full stamped service history book (mostly main dealer VX) Serviced at 8k, 14k, 22k, 31k, 44k, 49k, 65k, 82k (cambelt changed) and 96k (6 months ago). Now on 100k.

Good working order, no smoke, knocks, rattles or misfires. Very good runner.

Package consists of assembled engine, manifolds, turbo, loom, ecu, transponder, keychip, clutch, flywheel, engine mount, aircon pump, rad pack with fans. Needs a standard tophat (about £10 off here or another forum) as it had an enlarged one which I sold.

£895
***Z20LET Package 3***

This is the best engine I have.

80k with full history and cambelt change, perfect running order - no smoke, knocks, bangs or misfires. Has a reciept for a, Top end rebuilt with ARP head studs, new gaskets, new cambelt and rollers 06/11 (with main dealer Vauxhall reciept).

The service book shows:
Main dealer Vaux service @ 6k
Main dealer Vaux service @ 19k
Main dealer Vaux service @ 30k
33k service (cambelt changed)
53k service
75k service (cambelt changed)

Also has a reciept for a VXR turbo fitting kit, so I assume the turbo is a VXR one as well :)

Package consists of assembled engine, manifolds, turbo, loom, ecu, transponder, keychip, clutch, flywheel, engine mount, aircon pump, rad pack with fans, induction kit.

No smoke, knocks, bangs, misfires. I drove this for 150 miles with no faults whatsoever. It's very fast and the seller claimed 250bhp which I would say feels about right as it's definitely quicker than standard.

£1100

***Z20LET Package 4*** - Currently in Astra Mk4 GSi

Package consists of assembled engine, manifolds, turbo, loom, ecu, transponder, keychip, clutch, flywheel, engine mount, aircon pump, rad pack with fans and intercooler, airbox, boost pipework.

Good strong standard engine. Last month it had a new timing belt, water pump, filters, plugs, oil and antifreeze according to the past owner (I can check when it's out of the car). It's done 108k and runs spot-on with no noises, knocks or misfires. It's perfect bar the occasional very light puff of smoke. It never bothered me, and didn't use any noticeable amount of oil.

£895

***Z20LET Package 5*** - Currently in Astra Coupe Turbo

No smoke, knocks, bangs, misfires. I drove this for 100 miles with no faults whatsoever. Standard engine.

Package consists of assembled engine, manifolds, turbo, loom, ecu, transponder, keychip, clutch, flywheel, engine mount, aircon pump, rad pack with fans and intercooler, airbox, boost pipework.

£995

GENERAL INFO

- No timewasters please. If you're in a position to buy an engine that's fine, but otherwise it's wasting both our time discussing anything!

- Collection from Nottingham is preferred due to the hassle of shipping. Alternatively I may be able to travel to meet or deliver within reason, for the cost of fuel and my time. I can also buy a pallet and straps for £30. You can then arrange a courier to collect if you wish.
Captain Meowmix

Reputation point: 30

Re: 5x Z20LET engines for sale from £850

Postby Andrei Chikatilo » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 pm

I bet you can't punch Oilman right in the cock. He's laughing at you. Do it.
Andrei Chikatilo

Reputation point: 20

Re: 5x Z20LET engines for sale from £850

Postby Captain Meowmix » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:23 pm

:pmsl: Yeah, claiming £39.99 is a bargain for a bottle of arab jizz
Captain Meowmix

Reputation point: 30

Return to For Sale