Wheels off the rallye - 16s and 15's

If you have anything for sale, advertise it here

Moderator: ben306

Wheels off the rallye - 16s and 15's

Postby ben306 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 am

Finally time to sell these after making a change for something different after years of the same

Got a set of 8 BK Racing wheels, 4 are in great condition, the other 4 could do with some work (3 could do with inserts to the bolt hole seats, 1 has a small flat spot to the inner rim, and one come off on a trackday) You could get these sorted as a second set/spares or weigh them in for scrap.

These are 16 inch wheels, 7 inch wide and a standard offset to fit without spacers (et16 or 18 I think) Fit mine with a 100mm drop and no catching.

4 wheels are about 2 years old, the other 4 are about 8 years old.
5 are white, 3 are red, and there are no tyres included in the sale. There are 4 standard centre caps and I can supply the flush ones like I used but these are just spray can tops. 4 Spigot rings and a full set of brand new wheels bolts and 3 keys (£50 worth)

8 wheels, no tyres (4 in great condition, 4 in need of work)
Brand new set of wheel bolts and keys to fit these
4 Spigot rings
4 standard centres and flush if you want them.
Im after about £300 ono for all the above collected from near Rochdale, Lancashire.

Got my old track wheels for sale. Black cyclones, not tyres, would benifit from a refurb/paint as theres some small amounts of flaking and bubbling to some bits but they are all straight.
Only getting shut as Ive got a brembo setup and they will not clear the brakes.

Looking for £120ono as they are, can give them a re spray if you pay an extra £50 and pay a deposit before hand.
Collection from near Rochdale, Lancashire.

ben306

Reputation point: 0

Return to For Sale