3x Z20LET packages from £995 + 1x Z20LET engine breaking

If you have anything for sale, advertise it here

Moderator: ben306

3x Z20LET packages from £995 + 1x Z20LET engine breaking

Postby Captain Meowmix » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:35 am

Z20LET package, 110k, runs very well no issues. Engine comes built up with ECU, keychip, transponder, loom, clutch, flywheel, manifolds, boost pipework, intercooler, all sensors, oil cooler, airbox and pumps. F23 gearbox also included! There is a slight groan as you lift the clutch pedal, possibly the hydraulic release bearing on the clutch! Just being 100% honest. 3 other MIG members can vouch for this engine running.
£995

Z20LET package, 55k with full history (included) absolutely MINT engine, runs almost silently and is super smooth at all times. Absolutely brilliant engine. Engine comes built up with ECU, keychip, transponder, loom, clutch, flywheel, manifolds, boost pipework, intercooler, all sensors, airbox and pumps. The oil cooler is not included.
£1195

Z20LET package - was running phase 3 but now returned to standard ECU and standard turbo as I sold these parts off to a mate. 3 other MIG members can vouch for this engine. Engine comes built up with ECU, keychip, transponder, loom, clutch, flywheel, manifolds, boost pipework, intercooler, all sensors, oil cooler, airbox and pumps. F23 gearbox also included!

Z20LET also breaking, most parts available...

Tall engine complete with all internals, with cambelt system timed up, sump and pumps... £500

Or complete bottom end £400 / head £150

Ecu with key chip and transponder £125

Aircon / coolant rad pack with fans (several available) £80 each

Good turbo / manifold complete £225
Downpipe and cat with both lambdas £60
Rocker cover £35
Spark plug cover £10
Injectors and rail (good C20LET upgrade) £60
Inlet manifold £20
Header tank £10
Clutch and flywheel £30
Tophat £15
Throttle body with all attachments £30
Alternator £25
Mounts from £10 each
Aircon pump £15

Everything else available except oil cooler, coolant sensor mounting plate and coilpack

Anything you don't see feel free to post here and ask

All prices exclude P&P
I accept cash on collection, postal order, paypal (buyer covers fees) or bank transfer
I'll do cheaper postage on multiple purchases
I can pallet up an engine for your courier
I will consider a part exchange engine
No offers thanks
Captain Meowmix

Reputation point: 30

Return to For Sale