Marine (fish) set up for sale.

If you have anything for sale, advertise it here

Moderator: ben306

Marine (fish) set up for sale.

Postby Andrei Chikatilo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Pains me to do this as I've invested a lot of money and time into this set up but I'm not getting th time to look after it now.

Resun DMS 500PL 94 litre/25 gallon tank. Comes with matching stand/cupboard and the following contents:

Approximately 15=18 litres of rock the majority of which is premium quality live rock with growth, the rest is marine rock which is gradually turning live. The live rock was £12.99 upwards per kilo (I actually paid £17.99 for some of it).

Marine cucumber fish: Excellent shit eater and a rare fish.

Sea snail: another excellent and pretty rare clean up crew member.

Orange clown: decent sized and lively.

Chromis: can't remember specific name sorry but it's a sort of silver coloured one with yellow fins.

Two powerheads.

Skimmer.

Filtration.

Decent quality large water test kit.

Plus some other bits and bobs.

Pictures to follow...

Easy to run system and ideal for a starter, smart looking tank that has just the right water content to be manageable but not too hard to maintain.

If you want to keep corals etc too you'll probably need to change the bulbs for new ones. The current ones work but they recommend replacing the bulbs every so often and I think these are due a change.

I'll include a new tub of water ready for the next partial change and an empty one (25 litres) to help you move the tank.

Collection only, I'll help you to your car with it but you'll ideally need to bring a container or two for the water and something for the fish.

Currently has some green algae and will need a partial water change. One of the powerheads has gone down but I'll get another to go with it.

£225 ovno.
Hic, burp. Fall asleep on the toilet and shit whilst your y-fronts are still on!
[img:3t34ichh]http://bttos.com/forum/cb/statusicon/user_offline.gif[/img:3t34ichh]
Andrei Chikatilo

Reputation point: 20

Return to For Sale