Tom Tom Europe 45 and Blue&Me mount

If you have anything for sale, advertise it here

Moderator: ben306

Tom Tom Europe 45 and Blue&Me mount

Postby Mad-Dan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Developed to work seamlessly with the Blue&Me infotainment system, the device -- thanks to the collaboration of Magneti Marelli that supported its integration -- is an ideal addition to the dashboard and gives the driver even more from their navigation solution. As a result, it incorporates unique features designed to make the navigation experience simple, safe, effective and enjoyable.

• Steering wheel button control allows drivers to control the device without having to take their hands off the steering wheel.
    Hands-free calling means that users can operate their mobile phone via Blue&Me and the voice of the caller is transmitted via the car speakers.
    ecodrive Info gives real-time information on driving style and suggestions for reducing environmental impact and optimising fuel consumption.
    Low fuel warning will show the driver the nearest petrol station when the Blue&Me system detects a low fuel level in the tank.
    Enhanced trip view gives drivers a clear view on all trip information, including average speed, fuel consumption and mileage driven at a glance.
    Specially-designed customisations, including start-up screen, Points of Interest, icons and menus. A special Points of Interest category shows petrol stations that offer natural gas.
    TomTom’s unique technologies, like IQ Routes™ to give drivers the confidence they have the fastest route, whatever the time or day.*
The device is integrated into the car through a dash dock, developed and produced by Magneti Marelli, which guarantees safety and stylish integration, and from which the device can be easily removed for use in other cars.

Tom Tom Europe 45 and Blue&Me mount, Brand spanking new in the box, RRP from fiat is £280

yours for £160

box contains Tom Tom, blue and me mount, USB cable

these sell on ebay for £250 new or £180 second hand.
Mad-Dan

Reputation point: 0

Return to For Sale