Friday, Salford Quays

A place for Jay to post many pictures of empty warehouses as well as other to post pictures and discuss the geekier aspects of photography.

Moderator: ben306

Friday, Salford Quays

Postby Jaffa » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Fuck it, might aswell make it official!

El Negro Von Coon, LM and possibly Beaver are meeting up to touch each others Telefoto lenses, we'll each take it in turns extending LM's 18-70mm lens then we will progress to touching my 500mm fixed lens with admiration.

All are welcome, I was thinking about meeting up around 7:30-8PM to catch the twilight hour and hopefully some nice skies/reflections from the water. All you need is a camera and a sense of humor.

Probably meet at a small car park just to the side of the Quays, right off junction J3 of the M602 (heading towards Manchester), right at the first set of lights, left at the next roundabout and about 200 yards up the road is a small car park were there doesn't ever seem to be anyone parked.

Drop me a PM for more details if you're interested in a few hours out of the house.
Jaffa

Reputation point: 10

Postby ben306 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Bit far unfortunately but look forward to seeing the results next week
ben306

Reputation point: 0

Postby CandyApple » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:58 am

I am green with envy.:(
Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge. - Scott Adams
CandyApple

Postby Limecat » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:08 am

Fuck, I missed this thread otherwise I would have come out for a mince. Would have been good to put a few names to faces and watch LM beat Jaffa up.
I came home from work early today and caught my daughter masturbating with a cucumber.

"That's disgusting" I said, "I'm meant to be eating that tonight, now it's going to taste like salad."
Limecat

Reputation point: 10

Postby LM » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Limecat wrote:Fuck, I missed this thread otherwise I would have come out for a mince. Would have been good to put a few names to faces and watch LM beat Jaffa up.

Be slightly difficult, I was at a BBQ.
LM

Return to Photography Discussion