Astra Mk4 interiors for sale - GSi Recaros, leathers etc...

If you have anything for sale, advertise it here

Moderator: ben306

Astra Mk4 interiors for sale - GSi Recaros, leathers etc...

Postby Captain Meowmix » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:01 pm

2x Astra Mk4 leather interiors in red. Good condition. Fully heated. Complete interior consisting of front seats with subframes, doorcards, rear bench, rear upright and all headrests.

£220 no offers

Astra Mk4 leather interior in black. Good condition. Minimal bolster wear! Fully heated. Consists of front seats (one has a subframe, one does not), rear bench, rear upright and all headrests. Seats need attention with the tilting mechanism

£80 for the lot! No offers!

***Set 1 Black leather / white suede*** - Good used condition. No major bolster wear, no tears or splits. Needs a clean. Autoglym leather cleaner works a treat. Consists of front seats, doorcards, rear bench, rear upright and all headrests.

Fronts

Rears

Doorcards

£180 for a quick sale. No offers.

***SET 2*** Good used condition. No major bolster wear, no tears or splits. Needs a clean. Autoglym leather cleaner works a treat. Consists of front seats, doorcards, rear bench, rear upright and all headrests.

Fronts

Rears

Doorcards

£180 for a quick sale. No offers.

Mk4 GSi half leather Recaros. Consists of front seats, subframes, rear bench, rear upright and all door cards. Headrests also included

Was £375 now £300 no offers.

First come first served. Non-refundable deposits are very welcome to secure items but there are no dibs and no timewasting please.

I reserve the right to cancel and refund any order in exceptional circumstances.
Captain Meowmix

Reputation point: 30

Re: Astra Mk4 interiors for sale - GSi Recaros, leathers etc

Postby Andrei Chikatilo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:45 pm

I don't want any of them but I'd like to take this opportunity to call you a massive bender. You're a massive bender.
Andrei Chikatilo

Reputation point: 20

Return to For Sale