Go Back   BTTOS > Pictures and Videos > Pictures and videos

Pictures and videos Got a photoshop you've done or just a picture or video you want to share.

Old 7th May 2008, 06:01 PM   #1
Albino-Jay
VIP/Donator

Shape Game Champion!
MJ Baby Drop Champion!

Albino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Albino-Jay
Default Stockport - Workhouse

Also visited here at the weekend, walked straight in lol most of it has been pulled down and it was pretty trashed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LM View Post
but when my tripod's fully extended, I can't see the view finder without being on my tip toes
Albino-Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 06:04 PM   #2
Mike H
Administrator

Autobahn Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Mike H Gets sucked off by mostMike H Gets sucked off by mostMike H Gets sucked off by mostMike H Gets sucked off by mostMike H Gets sucked off by mostMike H Gets sucked off by mostMike H Gets sucked off by mostMike H Gets sucked off by mostMike H Gets sucked off by mostMike H Gets sucked off by mostMike H Gets sucked off by most
Send a message via MSN to Mike H

Loving the eerie panned room shots Jay. Honest mate, I'd say you take much better pics than me, and you've only been going a few month, you've got an awesome eye fella
Old 7th May 2008, 06:05 PM   #3
Albino-Jay
VIP/Donator

Shape Game Champion!
MJ Baby Drop Champion!

Albino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond reputeAlbino-Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike H
Loving the eerie panned room shots Jay. Honest mate, I'd say you take much better pics than me, and you've only been going a few month, you've got an awesome eye fella
cheers mike 2 month now ive had my d40

i do milk it a bit though, im always out messing about with it, im such a geek lol

Quote:
but when my tripod's fully extended, I can't see the view finder without being on my tip toes
Old 7th May 2008, 06:18 PM   #4
snoozey99

snoozey99 has a brilliant futuresnoozey99 has a brilliant futuresnoozey99 has a brilliant futuresnoozey99 has a brilliant futuresnoozey99 has a brilliant futuresnoozey99 has a brilliant futuresnoozey99 has a brilliant futuresnoozey99 has a brilliant futuresnoozey99 has a brilliant futuresnoozey99 has a brilliant futuresnoozey99 has a brilliant future

Those are great photo's Jay
snoozey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 07:21 PM   #5
Sy
Back for a limited time

NFS Underground Champion!
SAM Site Champion!

Sy has disabled reputation

Blurring their faces won't work...look at that peado that got done

Good work though matey.
Sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 07:25 PM   #6
Albino-Jay
VIP/Donator

Shape Game Champion!
MJ Baby Drop Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sy
Blurring their faces won't work...look at that peado that got done

Good work though matey.
it seems pretty pointless anyway now tbh as i took the pics anyway lol

Quote:
Old 8th May 2008, 01:17 PM   #7
sxj

Snake Champion!
flyplane Champion!

sxj is a jewel in the roughsxj is a jewel in the roughsxj is a jewel in the roughsxj is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to sxj

gd pics dude wasnt to bad a place was only down the road so its classed as a winner

Nissan Rs13 | G 1990 Reg | 1.8T | 169BHP | Lowlite | Stripped Interiour | Petrol FTW !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev_mk3 View Post
i used a nikon the other day and found it better to use than my canon :s
sxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2008, 03:46 PM   #8
Jaffa
CAGE FIGHTER
VIP/Donator

Jaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by most

Hopefully there was asbestos looming in the air and you die and slow and painfull death, Jay

Whoever you are, I love you.
Jaffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2008, 04:41 PM   #9
Albino-Jay
VIP/Donator

Shape Game Champion!
MJ Baby Drop Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffa
Hopefully there was asbestos looming in the air and you die and slow and painfull death, Jay
and hopefully you will inject your arms so much that they will explode and then hopefully there will be another ginge off the streets.

mwah xx

Quote:
Old 10th May 2008, 06:18 PM   #10
Jaffa
CAGE FIGHTER
VIP/Donator

Jaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by mostJaffa Gets sucked off by most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albino-Jay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffa
and hopefully you will inject your arms so much that they will explode and then hopefully there will be another ginge off the streets.

mwah xx
Come on, at least mine made sense...... Injecting my arms so the blow up?!

I'm not ginge anyways, I'm STRAWBERRY BLONDE

Whoever you are, I love you.
Jaffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2008, 09:02 PM   #11
cossie trav

Location: restoring the 3 dr cossie and yes its on its side in my avatar
cossie trav is a glorious beacon of lightcossie trav is a glorious beacon of lightcossie trav is a glorious beacon of lightcossie trav is a glorious beacon of lightcossie trav is a glorious beacon of lightcossie trav is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to cossie trav

Quote:
I'm not ginge anyways, I'm STRAWBERRY BLONDE
Even i say that , the proof is in the rusty nuts

Great pics Jay , shame they shut down that 28 days later site you would have fitted right in there with pics like that . :wink:

My 3 DR COSWORTH RESTORATION

http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=147865
cossie trav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2008, 09:17 PM   #12
Hugh Jeers
Did you get my good side?
VIP/Donator

Hugh Jeers has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jeers has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jeers has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jeers has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jeers has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jeers has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jeers has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jeers has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jeers has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jeers has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jeers has a reputation beyond repute

28DL seems to be up in a somewhat limited version of it's former self, and some activity in last few days too...
Hugh Jeers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2008, 09:20 PM   #13
cossie trav

Location: restoring the 3 dr cossie and yes its on its side in my avatar
cossie trav is a glorious beacon of lightcossie trav is a glorious beacon of lightcossie trav is a glorious beacon of lightcossie trav is a glorious beacon of lightcossie trav is a glorious beacon of lightcossie trav is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to cossie trav

Sweet , havnt been on since they said they where shutting it down , great site .

My 3 DR COSWORTH RESTORATION

http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=147865
cossie trav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2008, 07:52 AM   #14
Albino-Jay
VIP/Donator

Shape Game Champion!
MJ Baby Drop Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
28DL seems to be up in a somewhat limited version of it's former self, and some activity in last few days too...
yea its been open a while but you can only post etc if your far enough up one of the admin/mods arses lol

cheers for the comments again

Quote:
Old 12th May 2008, 10:49 AM   #15
sxj

Snake Champion!
flyplane Champion!

sxj is a jewel in the roughsxj is a jewel in the roughsxj is a jewel in the roughsxj is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to sxj

theres stil a few hidden rooms on 28dl for some of the people i kno that stil post there and as both jays said you have to be so far up admins arse to get allowed in those

Nissan Rs13 | G 1990 Reg | 1.8T | 169BHP | Lowlite | Stripped Interiour | Petrol FTW !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev_mk3 View Post
i used a nikon the other day and found it better to use than my canon :s
sxj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
stockport, workhouse